Website – website at: www.chema.rzeszow.pl;
User – a person visiting the www.chema.rzeszow.pl website;
Website owner www.chema.rzeszow.pl – Chema-Elektromet Spółdzielnia Pracy with its registered office in Rzeszów (35-105) at ul. Przemysłowa 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000092150, NIP [tax identification number]: 813-02-67-639, REGON [national business registry number]: 000141717; hereinafter also referred to as “Chema” or “Controller”.
3. Personal data is processed by Chema in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
4. Chema may collect some of the following User data via the Website:
a. information on the User’s use of the Website, when, from what IP address and how the User uses the Website;
b. technical information about the devices used by the User to access the Website and other technical information;
c. registration of the User’s session on the Website, including data on clicks on certain elements, mouse pointer movement and page scrolling data;
d. any other data that the User provides via the contact form or email.
5. Purposes and legal basis for the User’s personal data processing:
a. Direct marketing of Chema products and services, including, inter alia, presenting offers electronically – the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – the necessity of data processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller.
b. Fulfillment of the legal obligation imposed on Chema resulting from the provisions of tax law and accounting – the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
c. Handling reports that the User sends to us (e.g. via the contact form), responding to inquiries and processing applications – the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – the necessity of data processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller.
d. Alternatively, in order to pursue claims related to the performance of contracts – the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – the necessity of data processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller.
e. Evidence related to the performance of contracts – the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – the necessity of data processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer questions/reports regarding products, cooperation, Chema’s activities or handling complaints. Providing personal data is a requirement to conclude and perform the contract in contractual relations. Personal data may be processed and stored provided that Chema has a legitimate interest, and this interest is superior to the interests and fundamental rights of the User. If Chema’s legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the User’s data is not overriding his/her interests and fundamental rights, the data may still be processed and stored if required by law. In such cases, data may be stored only to meet the requirements of legal regulations.
7. The User’s personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Controller, including: IT service providers, entities storing and deleting data, entities processing data for accounting or debt collection purposes – where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Controller and only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions. The user’s personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area without your express consent. Personal data will be made available at the request of state authorities, in particular the Courts, Prosecutor’s Offices, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly: the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection), the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and others.
8. The period of storage of the User’s personal data corresponds to the duration of the business relationship. After this period, the data will be anonymised. For the purposes of possible claims, evidence and consideration of complaints and requests as well as complaints, personal data is stored to a limited extent for a period corresponding to the possibility of using the above-mentioned measures, but not longer than for a period of 5 years. After this period, the data is removed from the Controller’s file. Chema shall stop processing data used for marketing purposes earlier if the User objects to the processing of his/her data for these purposes.
9. The User shall have the right to access your data and the right to request its rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing. The User shall also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive the User’s personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. The User can send this data to another data Controller. The User has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, to the extent to which the basis for the processing of the User’s personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Controller. In particular, the User has the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the personal data protection. Please contact the data Controller or the data protection officer in order to exercise the above rights. Contact details are indicated above. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the extent that it is the basis for the processing of the User’s personal data. The consent can be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address of Chema-Elektromet ul. Przemysłowa 9, 35-105 Rzeszów. By using the Website, the User agrees to receive marketing materials that are an integral part of it. An inseparable element of the Website are, for example, advertising banners on which Chema can promote its services and products or other content of an advertising nature.